The Soo Greyhounds have a longstanding tradition of building alliances with non-profit organizations and contributing fundraising efforts to assist various residents and charities in the Soo & Algoma District. From teaming with the Rotary Club of Sault Ste. Marie to playing guests at various events such as the Home Depot Kids Workships, the Greyhounds are proud of their community ties and are happy to review all fundraising requests.
If you would like the Soo Greyhounds to participate in your fundraising endeavor, please review the following guidelines:
- Please send an envelope with your organization’s letterhead by mail to the Greyhounds office (see address below), or by e-mail, at least one month prior to your event, and include contact information.
- Please specify whether the fundraising endeavor is a live auction, a silent auction, a raffle item, a door prize, or other.
- Please specify where the event will be held, how many people will attend, and how the proceeds will be used.
- Requests are handled every 2-4 weeks. The Greyhounds are unable to fulfill every single request, and preference is given to local non-profit organizations. If there are ever any questions regarding a donations request, please contact Megan Dubas by phone at 705-253-5976 x231 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- If accepted, a Greyhounds representative will contact you to facilitate pick-up or delivery.
Please send all donation requests to:
Soo Greyhounds Charitable Donations
269 Queen Street East
Sault Ste. Marie, ON