Join Our Team! Opportunities in Business Operations Avaiable
April 20, 2012
Positions of Corporate Partnerships & Inside Sales now available. Details inside.
|Acadie-Bathurst Titan||Baie-Comeau Drakkar|
|Blainville-Boisbriand Armada||Cape Breton Screaming Eagles|
|Chicoutimi Sagueneens||Drummondville Voltigeurs|
|Gatineau Olympiques||Halifax Mooseheads|
|Moncton Wildcats||PEI Rocket|
|Quebec Remparts||Rimouski Oceanic|
|Rouyn-Noranda Huskies||Saint John Sea Dogs|
|Shawinigan Cataractes||Sherbrooke Phoenix|
|Val-d'Or Foreurs||Victoriaville Tigres|
|Brandon Wheat Kings|
|Edmonton Oil Kings|
|Medicine Hat Tigers|
|Moose Jaw Warriors|
|Prince Albert Raiders|
|Red Deer Rebels|
|Swift Current Broncos|
|Prince George Cougars|
The Soo Greyhounds Hockey Club is currently accepting applications for two full-time positions in the areas of Corporate Partnerships & Inside Sales.
The Hounds are looking to hire two members to join our Businss Operations staff as we continue to prepare for the 2012/2013 season.
The areas of responsibility are as follows :
- Ensure the flawless execution of agreements with existing partners.
- Working to develop relationships with new partners at the local, and national level.
- Work to develop new partnership programs & opportunities which can maximize partner exposure.
- Advance the partnership program across all platforms offered by the Greyhounds : Internet, Radio, Print, In-Arena Signage, & Video Board programming.
- Ensure the flawless execution of game night promotions, programs which mutually benefit the fans and corporate partners.
- Serve as a continual liaison between the club and corporate partners.
- Responsible for the accounting associated with agreed upon corporate partnerships.
- Execute the Club Red - Season Ticket Holder Waitlist program.
- Following execution of wait list, determine if any additional sales will be available and made.
- Study and alter the Season Ticket Holder benefits program
- Group Ticket Sales - particularly the development of programs for schools, children, and charitable groups.
- Marketing & Promotion of Single Game Ticket Sales, as they become available.
- Work with Corporate Partnerships division to continue to enhance Corporate Season Ticket program.
Both positions offer a base salary and commission structure.
Applicants are asked to submit their salary expectations and references with submission along with indicating the position they are most interested in.
Deadline for submissions is Friday, April 27th, 2012.
All Resumes are to be emailed to Director of Finance & Administration, Tracy Cosby at firstname.lastname@example.org